Thursday, November 10, 2011

So now that we have met....

So now that you have gotten a little history lesson on "our stories" I would like to take a second to let you know our burden... I have a burden for miscarriage having gone through that heartbreak and both my sister Christina and I have dealt with and are dealing with infertility... She more than I ... Our desire is to minister through this blog and help others. We have lots of stuff that we are dying to share on what we have researched, but please remember that we are not doctors.  Any approach you choose to use should be discussed with the physician managing your journey.  The hope is that even just one person is helped through this blog! Thank you for plugging in and joining us on this journey! We are hoping it will be a blessing and who knows, maybe God will bless one of us and we can share that experience with you on here!


Trina & Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment